This course encapsulates the safety regulation of the workers working in permit required confined spaces. It instructs about the hazards that may occur during the work in confined spaces.
- Have an Introduction to Confined Spaces
- Learn the Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Learn about the Atmospheric Conditions
- Learn about the Prevention Program
- Understand the Duties of Employers and Employees
- Understand the Rescue & Emergency Services
- Understand the Testing Protocol
- Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Atmospheric Conditions
- Prevention Program
- Duties of Employers and Employees
- Rescue & Emergency Services
- Testing Protocol
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.