General Safety and Health for Construction
This course provides an overview of the OSHA standard for General Safety and Health Provisions (OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpt C). Topics covered in this course include safety training and education, first aid, fire protection, as well as employee emergency action plans.
- Know the responsibilities of the employer and employee in the workplace
- Know the types of access you have to your medical records
- Know the proper way to implement emergency plans
- Citations issued in 2000
- Contractor Requirements and Accident Prevention Responsibilities
- Safety Training and Education
- First aid and medical attention
- Fire Prevention and Prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Employee Medical and Exposure Records
- Means of Egress
- Employee Emergency Action Plans
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.