Safety and Health Programs
This course is designed for employers, supervisors, and managers who need to thoroughly understand, implement, and communicate an OSHA program. Workers who need to be educated and aware of OSHA issues within their domain will also find this course useful. Moreover, OSHA officers and coordinators who need to develop an OSHA program and ensure conformance to the policies will see this course as a must.
- Understand the importance of effective safety and health programs
- Learn about the common characteristics of exemplary workplaces
- Understand the general guidelines
- Understand the major elements of an effective safety and health program
- Recognize the state programs
- Learn about consultation services
- Know about the Voluntary Protection Programs (VPPs)
- Understand the Strategic Partnership Program
- Learn about Training and Education
- Utilize Electronic Information
- Importance of Effective Safety and Health Programs
- Common Characteristics of Exemplary Workplaces
- The Guidelines – General
- Major Elements
- State Programs
- Consultation Services
- Voluntary Protection Programs (VPPs)
- Strategic Partnership Program
- Training and Education
- Electronic Information
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.