Stormwater Management During Construction
This course has been developed for the Erosion Control Supervisor Responsible for the proper installation, maintenance and inspection of Best Management Practices (BMPs) for the control of erosion and sedimentation at construction sites.
- Describe the process of erosion and sedimentation
- Describe the installation requirements for BMPs for erosion and sediment control
- Describe BMPs to control sources of pollution on construction sites
- List the duties of the Erosion Control Supervisor
- Regulatory Requirements
- The Problem of Erosion and Sedimentation
- Best Management Practices for Erosion Control
- Best Management Practices for Sediment Control
- Materials Handling and Waste Management
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 8 hours.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.